Kathrynne, I don't remember when Aspartame was first mentioned on this list,
as being the cause of many medical problems, as well as memory problems, but I
stopped using Equal the next day, just because I wanted to know if it could
benefit me. I have noticed a steady increase in my memory, long and short
term, ever since.
I also have been taking DHEA, which MAY have something to do with the
improvement, or may not be connected at all to memory.  I am 54 years old, and
do not have PD, but my father does, and I am concerned I have more chance to
get PD than the general population because of that. I used to use at least 6
packs of Equal a day, often more. Now I use sugar.  [log in to unmask]