Dear listmembers,
Can`t harly understand that I have been on Tasmar for six weeks - and still
I`m feeling much better during the day.
I believe, I have reached the level of benefit from Tasmar I can expect. I
can only be satisfied with the result,  my "on" periodes has increased, of
course it can change during the day, and from day to day.
Before I started with Tasmar I normally  I was feeling well from 8.00 am
until 11.00 am or maybe 12.00, the rest of the day I had many "of"
periodes and often had to lie down for many hour.
Now I have more "on" than "off" periodes, I have more energy BUT I have to
remember to rest, becauce if I use too much "power" are stressed or are
very tired, I`m going "off" very quickly.
I started with diarrhea in fourth week and still I have maybe 2-3 times a
day, until now today at 1.45 pm I haven`t. If I only have such few diarrhea
during the day I can live with this sideefect - I hope - but if it increase
I won`t dare to continue with Tasmar. I really hope we pwp are able to
press ROCHE to find out why so many of us have this sideeffct.
I was talking with a good friend from Denmark and he told me he  is feeling
well vith Tasmar - without sideeffects- and also an older lady from Aarhus
(my town) is better.
I have found out with this second try how important it is NOT to be scared
to try Tasmar,
and not start with full dose even my neuro told me to do that.
Why I didn`t had the best bebefit the first 3 weeks was I was
undermedicated. But it`s difficult to find the right level of l-dopa. I
beleive each pwp must find this level in a very cloth cooperation with ones
neuro.
I`m going on with Tasmar, and next week I`ll tell you how I am doing. I
send my best wishes to all who has started with Tasmar and all of you who
soon are able to start.
Have a nice Sunday
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP