From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ivan M Suzman
Sent:   Sunday, December 14, 1997 3:50 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Does SUGAR propel PD meds?

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   15  deg. F frigid wind-chill
Hello All,

I  need SUGAR,  sugary beverages, or fruit juices to propel my PD
medications into action.

Without sugar, my slow movements, dystonia and off-periods continue to be
troublesome.
Drinking water does NOT cause my meds. to kick in consistently.

Barb Mallut just commented on Nutrasweet and sugar.

Are other PWP's finding that sweets or sugary drinks are ESSENTIAL?

Ivan Suzman
Portland, Maine 48/10