We have    several exercize videos, and they are somewhat helpful, but better
than that for Ken has been our local WMCA where they have a persoanl trtainer
on staff who was able to assess Ken and  work out a workout program based on
both the machines available there and the wok he had been doing with the
physical therapist until insurance wouldn't pay anymore. Ken  has a full-time
assistant who can stand by him and see that he does the work, but if you don't
have anyone, you could probably hire a young person  to  oversee the
exercizing. Just a suggestion; it works for us. He goes three times a week.
Barbara Smith, CG/Ken/69/16