Kathy
I ordered the video "get up and go" some time ago.  Mel would not do thee
exercises unless I did them with him.  We would do 20 minutes then come back
another day and do 20 minutes.  We never finished the video but I can comment
on what I remember.
It moves slowly which is nice for Parkies and there is a parkie alongside of
the instructor doing the exercises so that is encouraging to a parkie.  I
believe the exercises may slowly progress but we never finished the tape due
to his illness.
I think the video is about 45 minutes long--I can't seem to put my hands on it
now.  We've had so much happening that I have trouble getting to the gp and I
used to get on line every night.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11