My name is Steven Sher. I live in Sydney Australia. My father(69yrs) lives
in Johannnesburg, South Africa, and was diagnosed with Parkinsons about 4
years ago. He has always lead a very active lifestyle, and been very
particular about his health. He has found it very difficult to accept the
fact that he has Parkinson's. He has also developed back problems in the
last few years which has compounded the problem, as he is no longer able to
do the sports that he used to.

We believe that a new drug, Tolcopone, has recently been launched, and
would greatly appreciate any feedback as to it's effectiveness as well as
how we could go about purchasing it.

Any other suggestions in terms of diet or otherwise would be greatly
appreciated as well.

I am also very interested to know what research and perhaps theories there
are as to the possible causes of Parkinson's.

Also, is Parkinson's a hereditary condition?

Thank you for your assistance.

Steven Sher