 boy yesterday was a busy day for vivian & i we had two couples with pd to
visit and from the church. pwp wantted to see how i had my home fixed for
pwp and how to do do what i do my leaving room is 18x30 every thing is
padded to keep from hurting my self when i fall. bath rooms all have padded
seats,bars, mirror so i can sit when i shave,seat in the shower to sit on
plus bars to hold on. my shopis all on timeers to turn stuff off & on got
come longs jacks to help me to lift. so on.they all left with a lot of hope
now. from the church a fellow who lost his leg. wanted to see. we both
leaned from each other. all so a doctor was a long. one of my meds i did not
know where sterirods he was not happy over it. but said i got a very good
nero,&heart,&md. possiople steriods was to help my legs to get some strenth
in them. hope i do not have to stay on them. should use old brass & my cart
more. what is good name for my cart?feel better now. go the 17th for my leg
test. oh am i wong in putting so much on the net?

                         73/26 lima,ohio

                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my live