Don, I am sure your ideas helped a lot of people today, don't forget, some of
that stuff will help folks with other problems, so they are universal.  I have
an idea to name the cart: Don One, a take off on Don Juan, who  I THINK was
great Latin lover, but if he was a bad guy, we'll have to find a better name
for the cart!  Maybe Vivian knows more about that, you better check with her!
Seriously, maybe you could make a video tape of your house, and the cart, and
could sell it to make a few dollars,  if you end up with too much money,
donate the rest to a Parkinson's organization!