good morning cyber-dad-don

you wrote:
>... pwp wantted to see how i had my home fixed for
>pwp and how to do do what i do....they all left with
>a lot of hope now. from the church a fellow who lost
>his leg. wanted to see. we both leaned from each other.

that sounds great
you both inspired each other
your opening up your home to the others was generous
and that generosity came back at you like a boomerang!

>all so a doctor was a long. one of my meds i did not
>know where sterirods he was not happy over it. but
>said i got a very good nero, & heart, & md. possiople
>steriods was to help my legs to get some strenth in them.
>hope i do not have to stay on them.

dad, your medical history is long and complex
and your doctors seem to have it all under control
i would be reluctant to take too seriously
a comment from someone who doesn't know all the background

>should use old brass & my cart more.
>what is good name for my cart?

i second ken's idea, except why be coy about it? call it don juan!
you warned us girls that you can go fast in that cart!

>feel better now.

good.

>go the 17th for my leg test.

good.

>oh am i wong in putting so much on the net?

no.

yours in brevity

sis

janet [log in to unmask]