Hello everyone,
                        After having been on pergolide (Permax) for sever=
al years, and never having been convinced that it was actually doing anyt=
hing, I asked my neuro if I could try Cabaser. He agreed, and three weeks=
 after starting it the difference is remarkable.
"On" times have increased on average by 25%, "Kick-in" time for the Madop=
ar is between 20 and 30 minutes and is much smoother than before, and eve=
n in my "off" spells I am more mobile than before.
I know that it is early days, and that nothing is guaranteed to last, but=
 it is a pleasure to be able to report something positive.
Best Wishes
Nigel.