  can i stick my 2 cents in? i have been to at least 8 pharmasit talks on pd
meds. none have recoment genertic me for pwp like dr meyers says buyer be
ware. my nero has tread me for 26 years. still going good. i sent or forward
all post to him what all had to say. will wait for his report befor i make
any changes hope i done right as all we can learn will bean fit us to the
good. my nero does not believ in a dollar saved or spent without a good
cause. he is not interrest in the dollor but my health. at times he gives me
free med when the people give them to him eh

                        73/26 lima,ohio
                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my live

                        don jaun it will be called