Count  me  in  as another choker-upper!  Both over the type  of minor
event  you  describe  as  well  as  achinglyo   sad,   beautiful  music,
with or  without  lyrics,  ranging  for  example from the Puccini aria
"O mio  babbino caro" as lovingly rendered  by  clarinetist  Richard
Stoltzman  to a  new   ballad,   "Postmarked
Birmingham,"  performed  by  a  Nashville  group --  Black  Hawk  --
 a very  special, tender  piece  of music  so sad it hurts.....

If the truth  be  known  I  am a  person  in  whom schamltz  has
always  reverberated,   but  only  since  the  advent  of  Parkinson's
has it  been  such  a        compelling  force.