At 14:28 13/12/97 -0500, you wrote in part:

>Pepper is a Siberian Husky (and golden
>retriever, we think) so he is a BIG puppy (as Ernie and Julia Peters and
>Ann Rutherford can confirm since he tried to sit on Julia's and Ann's laps
>when they were visiting me).

Hi Barb,

To anyone not having had the pleasure of meeting your Husky, we can
certainly confirm that "big" is the operative word for your Pepper.  He
truly is a magnificent dog and I am sure he makes a wonderful pet and
companion. Just make sure you let go the leash if he does any more of his
vertical leaps! <Grin>

We will imagine him gamboling in the snow - give him a pat for us.

Regards,

Ernie & Julia.
Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>