John, in order for a politican to qualify for election in Fl. we prefer they
are at least on death row, to show they are tough enough to survive the
election. As far as taste in cars, most of the buyers for our local used car
dealers are sight impaired.  As long as they can feel rust holes, and hear
that the engine is knocking loudly, they are ready to buy.  The reason is
simple, they can buy cars very cheaply!  The fine print on the warranties
ensure that the major parts are NOT covered, and when the paint shop covers
the rust holes with paper tape, no one will see them anyway, until they hit
the first bump and the paint peels off!  I have seen car lots where the
featured cars are American Motors Pacers, Yugos, and 30 year old Mercedes
painted flourescent green with red interior, and that is NOT a joke, well it
is, but not MY joke!
On a serious note, I wonder what Barb M will want as a gift for the blessed
event?
I would say a 55 gallon drum of assorted ice cream products, packed in dry
ice, to get her through the next nine months, but I don't want to start any
rumors.....
(running for cover, using 55 gallon drum steel lid as a shield!)