Dear Arthur & Les:

No pun was intended, but I appreciate Arthur pointing out the humor.  I
sometimes get on the internet late at night when my Parkinson's (and/or)
the medication is keeping me awake.  It's a quiet activity when my family
is sleeping.  However, late at night is also a good time to make odd word
connections.

Also staying up late makes the next day at work difficult, if I've only
gotten 3 or 4 hours of sleep.  It really hits me about 3:00 in the
afternoon.  I learned how to keep myself awake when tired while in the
Marine Corps.  But I sure miss those pre PD days of getting a good night
sleep at night!