Hi Ivan,

If I ordered some of that cheap NADH from my Nutrition Warehouse catalog
and had them sent to you would you take them?   Since you say you
definitely feel better when you're on it, it would be an excellent chance
to find out if this stuff is the real thing.  They are 1.8 mg tablets so I
assume one would  have to take multiples. If you take 5 mg's per day you'd
need 3 of these tabs so the $18.95 100 count bottle would last a little
over a month; 10 mg/day,  you would take 5 1/2  of them and the bottle
lasts about 18 days.  Someone here said that he/she took 20 mg  per day.
You would take 11 of the 1.8 mg tabs and the bottle would last 9 days.

- how many mg's per day do you take?
- does this compare favorably in price to the other souses of NADH?
- would you be my guinea pig and try this?

Bruce Anderson (50,3+)
Schooley's Mountain, NJ