Two weeks ago I started on Requip using the starter kit. 1st week .25 mg 3 x day
                                                         2nd week .50 mg 3 x day
                                                         3rd week .75 mg 3 x day
Just started on 3d week this morning.
Side effects to date:  Heartbuirn 45-60 mins after taking, increased tremor
right hand and, not previously noted, right leg.
As you can see, maximum dosage 2.25 mg per day.
My problem:  I have an appointment with ND on Friday.  He is ultra conservative.
 If recommended dosage is 2 pills per day, he starts 1 pill every other day. A
constant bone of contention.  He writes the PX.  Now I've been readingg postings
by Jim, Dale and others that the maintenance dose is in the realm of 12 mg per
day, 5 TIMES GREATER THAN I'M PRESENTLY TAKING.
HELP!!  I need input from anyone taking Requip and, even more effective, any one
who participated in long term tests, so that I at least have some ammunition for
what I am sure will be a contest of wills.  Also, did any of you have to take 2
blood tests, 1 prior to starting and another 2 weeks later to check the effect
on the liver?
Would appreciate any and all participation.

Joe Young (65/6) 3 - ½ of Sinemet 125/100, 1 - CR 50/200 Sinemet