We picked up on the comment from  Margaret Mates, who wrote:

" The CR version, when I take several doses in sequence produces a feeling of an
awful heavy head"

Heather, has had the same experience, but including a visual side.  When
sitting in a leather recliner chair, her head would leave a very deep
impression in the back rest, and when she got up we would notice that the
hair on the back of her head was greatly flattened.  It was also
accompanied by heavy sweating in the head region.

Until we saw Margaret's letter, we had not realised that all of this
stopped about the time that Heather started on Mirapex and reverted to
non-CR Sinamet.

Now, was it the change to Mirapex from Permax that did away with "heavy
head", or was it switching away from Sinamet CR.

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Mystery"

SEASONS GREETINGS TO YOU ALL!

Heather & Peter Hewitt