Hi Joe:

I have a lot to say which is easier on the phone. Please send me you phone
number and I will call you back.  Or if more convient call me.

Dale Severance   315-682-3161   I just conferenced with Dr. Perez today and in
fact made hospital rounds with him. Dr. Perez did his residence at PDF in
NYCity where he was actively involved in clinical  trials of the drug.

PS: to the list It is easier to talk on phone. If anyone on list wants to
discuss requip experience send me your phone number and I will return calls in
US or Canada.

Dale Severance