 well i am to use old brass and don jaun for long walks. some of my muslesel
do not go all the way. toes are not good back is not lined right but can
live with it. take on useing my sterorits. which i may not as you hear so
much about tthem. he will be sending his report to my nero. the # of yrs of
pd is not in my fayeor. just slow doun a little. lololo me do that. wear a
heave beltt wide around my waist now. diff in my muselesl. and learn to live
whith the pain mind over matter will hellp. test hurt a little if not scarid
of elec shocks it not that bad. so i can't tell you more as lot whent over
my head but i know i am going to live. with all the help from the net. sis
bruce,judith,barb,ivan sonio joeio. i hope i did't leave to many out. oh
ivan your email address.

                      73/26 lima,ohio

                     I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life