     Date:    Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:28:20 -0700
     From:    "Kathrynne Holden, MS,RD" <[log in to unmask]>
     Subject: PD groups in Long Island?

     Dear Listmembers,
     As my husband has been transferred to Long Island, I expect to spend
     some time there in the coming months. I'd like to visit with local PD
     support groups if there is any interest. Are there any listmembers
     from
     Long Island who can put me in touch with such groups?
     Thanks,
     Kathrynne

     --
     Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD