Kathrynne, I don't know of any groups on Long Island, but here are some
numbers in New York, perhaps they can help. They all have NPF centers
located at the Hospital who will be able to give referrals and
resources.  If you need any additional info please call me at (800)
841-8765.  Good luck with the move and with finding what you need.  Be
well, Samantha
        Beth Israel Med.Center (212) 844-8482
        Kings County Hospital and SUNY Brooklyn (212) 982-5850
        Mount Sinai Medical Center  FAX (212) 987-7635
        NY University Med. Center (212) 263-5723
        Northshore University Hospital/Cornell Univ. Med School
(516)869-       9530
        University of Rochester (716) 275-1274
        Winifred Masterson Burke Med Research Institute (White Plains)
        (914) 948-0050.