 clinton can talk all he want what he is doing for medicar and udall bill
all i know i got a letter from medicar saying they were not paying a 450.oo
bill of mine as they said i did not need it. had 3 specal who said it was
badly needed. for my legs and back. so who decides what we need and don't
need? vivian called hosp. said it would get paid. small xmas. just like one
of the other pd  had trouble on bills. got some anticks we will sell. i
don't beg ask for nothing i don't earn.but am upset now may later on i won,t
feel this way just got to get it off my chest. so clinton don,t get on my
case. but what is medicare going to do for seniors. that don,t have the
money. mad as blue blazes.

                          73/26 lima,ohio

                          I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life