In a message dated 97-12-13 14:23:09 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Please address any additional questions, comments or requests to Michael
 Claeys, PAN's Community Outreach Coordinator, (800) 850-4726 or email
  ." >>

I was thinking that our largest single source of research dollars still
remains with the Federal Government.

Perhaps the Miami Delegates should consider spear heading  an effort to join
all the disease advocacy groups under one banner  to enlarge  a united health
group advacacy  collation.

We would need a catchy name for the assembled group which would be neutral to
all the united advocacy groups
.
I think I will contact another national group probable American Diabetes
Association to discuss this topic with them.

I would like to represent myself as  being affiliated with PAN during this
inquiry. Mike If this proposal meets with your  approval let me know and I
will go ahead and make overtures.

Dale Severance
315-682-3161