^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 09:53:23 -0500 donald mckinley
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> this the only i hope to get to you. which is right email
>[log in to unmask] or
>[log in to unmask] AT THE BEGING IT IS IN 1/2 LOWER CASE AND AT THE END
>UPPER.
>SEE WHY I LIKE EMAIL AT END OF POSTS.

>                       73/26/ lima,ohio
>                       I.Y.Q. don&vivian love of my life
>

>  ps i like the trim around your name got to lean how

Hi Don,

    Hi there "uncle Don!' , and good morning from a feisty young
Parkinsonian....

 My e-mail address is all lower case.  Any capital letters got born in
cyberland.

       . My Juno program for e-mail  automatically puts my address with
the " trimmings " at the BEGINNING of my posts--so I don't want to be
re-re-re-re-repetitive by adding it again at the end.

  Don, about the "trimmings," you will find symbols above the numbers,
like the " ^ " above the 6.  Look on your keyboard--repeat to make a
pattern-- like, ^^^^^^^^ or ************** or ++++++++++++.  You can
have a lotof fun!

   Don, you got me curious, what is lololo?  It's  in your posts--let me
in on the SECRET!!

   Sorry for the delay-am dealing with possible upcoming hernia
surgery--oh, well-seeing the doc in 2 hrs.

THANKS

iVAN  SUZMAN 48/10

P>S> Congrats on PWP of the year- you've got my vote.  And I like Cmilla
for CG of the year--you are both inspirations to me and my crew of 9
part-time cg's