Hello Mark -  golly, what an experience!  I'm glad things are under control again.  With any luck, your father will be able to get the benefits of sinemet again without such severe side effects, or maybe one of the newer drugs will work for him.  It seems that some elderly PWP continue to have hallucinations, paranoia, etc. even on the minimum dose that provides PD relief.  The good news is that Clorazil and Zyprexa can do a lot to counteract these side effects.  My mother has done well with zyprexa; others haven't.  Mary