hi cyber-sybs

funny the first message i had the nerve to send in to the list
was in oct 95 and was all about my pet peeve
female hormones and their effect on pd

[i will be signing off tonight from ibl.bm and from the list
as i prepare to finally move to the heights of almonte, ontario, canada -
pack and load the container saturday the 20th
fly out on tuesday the 23rd]

lo and behold, today, the digest has articles on testosterone and estrogen
and guess what?
of course, today, i am into my two or three day 'hormone freeze'
a lesson?
certainly
i may have to delegate all the work
or at least a good part of it

i will be signing back on next week temporarily at least
from my sister's aolian account [no comments, please]

happy holidays to all!

janet
aka
sis