 vivian called them and had a few words to say to them. so she is not going
to pay. as she has been thugh it lot with them. this will be last time she
will tell me about any bills. eh. as all said there is lot to go through
with them. doc are to take what they give tthem. boy feel better now thanks
for all the good help and advice i got. from every one. oh mark klapper i
went thoufg the same it is harder on cg than pwp. but cg whach when he takes
his meds. same time all the time. never chang. after 26yrs of pwp meds tend
to where off. no  amount seem to help. just live with and by happy we can
still raise some cain. good luck. may the forsh be with you. i am a person
pd is nothing but a sickness we can beat it. as pd is for sissie not men or
womomen. lololo . this easer than sending thanks to every one at a time the net.
                            73.26 lima ohio

                           I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life