>It appears as if this is an unfortunate but not unusual side effect of
>Parkinson's.  Can we expect that he will return to the level of
>functioning he had prior to this medication problem?  Any suggestions
>from those who have had a similar experience?
>
>Mark Klapper

Mark-- oeter's scary experience with Mirapex last summer  may not be
typical, but he DID finally return to his previous level of functioning. It
took time, of course. I hope that will be the case with your father also.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *