>  Just a brief note to let you know I am facing possible hernia surgery.
>Old incision scar broke open two weeks ago and is creating new problems.

Ivan: this samething was Peter's problem a year ago. He is a lot older than
you and was very worried, but with careful preparation and talking with the
surgeon, anesthetist, etc. he came through just fine!  Do your "homework"
ahead of time, and good luck!  Glad you're getting extra help now.
  A dear man in our local group, one of its founders and a longterm PWP, is
getting help here, and finds    the aides to be of varying
quality/dependability. However, as he lives alone and can't manage without
help, he is grateful for  Medicaid's  help. He uses liquid Sinemet, and has
a very positive attitude (like our Don) though he lost his wife last
year--she was in a NH for years with Huntington's disease, and they had
both been diagnosed soon after their marriage!  Makes you count your
blessings!
Keep us informed how things go---

        Camilla

        Now reached at the NEW EMAIL ADDRESS OF: