David, mel could identify with you.  Several years ago he began to lean from
the hip to the right.  After awhile the sciatica got so bad we saw an orthopod
who did x=rays and gave him a cortisone shot which helps for awhile.
His ND says he has parkinson plus (PD and scoliosis).  When under medicated he
really leans to the right out of his chair.  He is in a wheelchair a good deal
of the time and they made him an addition for the back which cups around is
ribs to hold him straight.  It's not on the chair yet but I'm hopeful.  Mel
has other problems besides parkinson such as kidney failure which is not
related to PD plus or PD, it is due to years of hypertension which was very
hard to control.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11