From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Arthur Hirsch
Sent:   Friday, December 19, 1997 8:54 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Mallut's Seeing Nought

The MSN server that Barb Mallut connects through is having technical
problems, and she was told a short while ago that if they couldn't fix it
tonight, it wouldn't be fixed until Monday sometime.  (If then?)  Good
thing, Barb, that this isn't the long Christmas weekend.

She's asked me to tell everyone how lonesome she is (grinning, ducking, and
running) and that if she can not be reached on Bill Gates' expensive
service, and even if she is cut off from the list, she can still
communicate via free e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Now don't y'all write her at once - even Juno might bomb out with 1500
messages - but I'm sure she would like to hear from a whole bunch of you.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness