From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jeff Jones
Sent:   Monday, December 22, 1997 9:53 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: barb Mallut

At 09:27 PM 12/22/97 UT, you wrote:
>Thanks Murray... However, MSN (The Microsoft Network)  is my ISP and they're
>notorious for their unfixable problems with their email system.  In addition
>to that, they have had a major connection problem with AOL 's email and vice
>versa.  This has been a source of "virtual headaches" for both online
services
>over the past several months - enough so, that it's made the press upon a
>number of occasions.
>
>Barb Mallut

It is true that MSN has made the press a number of times, but one needs
speak MicroSpeak to understand the real message.  For example, one headline
read, "MSN Doubles E-Mail Capoacity."  In the text it stated, "Continuing
to make the service more useful, MSN, the Microsoft Network, is doubling
its number of e-mail servers."  If you read this real slow, "more useful"
is MicroSpeak for "it hasn't been working and might."  It couldn't, of
course, be a bug because another quote speaks to the "complex nature of the
word bug" as being wrong whereas "known issue" satisfies the MicroSpeak
requirements.  We also like "design side effect" and "undocumented
behavior" at Microsoft.  And so it goes in the exciting world according to
MicroSpeak.
Jeff Jones