To Whomever:  With the joy(?) of Christmas upon us I hope
it can be. My one son is out on his own doing computers.
I'm happy for him it worked out all for the best. Anyhow
Both parents are gone so all I have is me, husband, and
2 dogs. Sinimet has worn off.  If you fall, shaking gets
worst. My total hysterectomy did me in now I treat PD
like a stroke and work my way back to somewhat funct-
ioning. I am 49, and just signed retirement papers of
which I know are okay for him and I think for me. I
also have neighbors who sort of ignore you. I also have
no way to get around etc. So I await a reply on what I
can do. I do not want any more surgery. Twenty yrs. of
marriage and I get it now at retirement. Looking for a
response. I BASCIALLY have no where to go and if I did
I would have no money.
Peace & best wishes,
Sue & Al Michael