Hi Everyone - Happy Holidays !

I haven't been able to deal with the volume of mail lately - hope I
haven't missed anything !

My dad's latest N visit was last week - The N was annoyed that he hasn't gotten
higher than 1.5 mg/Mirapex ... still light-headed and not feeling good at
higher doses.
Wants to switch him to ReQuip - I've picked up that this guy isnt comfortable
with Mirapex and its dosing etc. I know he didn't know much about it before it
was released. However he was involved with pre-release ReQuip.

Aren;t they about the same though ? I know some of you have switched - what
do you think ?

Scientifically I gather they are fairly equivalent - but we all know people
react to the same meds differently.

My dad may switch after the holidays - this was no time to play around.

BTW - he is only on an agonists (now Mirapex) - he was able to cut the Sinemet
out right away - which was good cause it made him deathly sick.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy holiday - our prayers are with those
having a difficult time ... welcome new members.

Talk to you soon

Donna
(daughter of PD dad 74/1 yr Mirapex)

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000