>To Whomever:  With the joy(?) of Christmas upon us I hope
>it can be.SNIPPED
 So I await a reply on what I
>can do. I do not want any more surgery. Twenty yrs. of
>marriage and I get it now at retirement. Looking for a
>response. I BASCIALLY have no where to go and if I did
>I would have no money.
>Peace & best wishes,
>Sue & Al Michael

Dear Sue--you remind us that the "happy holidays" are certainly NOT always
that happy for some of us.  You are at a bad stretch, it seems, but  at
least you have come to the right place to connect with "neighbors" who will
NOT ignore you, and folks who will understand when you talk about Sinemet,
falling, etc.   To face retirement at 49 isn't easy--but I hope it will
mean a less stressful way of life for you--except for the finances--which
may ease symptoms a bit. Write again and tell us more about what you are
taking, where you are located--someone may be nearby  or may know of a
support group in your area...   stay connected!  And ask your husband if he
wants to join the CARE list for caregivers?  The notice will be posted
again shortly about how to do it!
And I hope you can find even a little joy and peace --

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *