In a message dated 97-12-23 18:19:19 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  He has started using Requip, and is especially interested in
 other's experience with it.

Hi Terry:  I started Requip about one month ago. In my opinion I think it is a
sensational drug. I am taking 5mg three times a day. That dosage is probably 3
mg. more than I need but it allows me to use a 5 mg pill rather than using 12
one mg pills through the day.

Ptior to requip I was having off periods of about 4 hours during the waking
period. I have not experienced a full off period the last 7 to 10 days since
going on the drug. I have also been able to cut back my sinemet (25/100) daily
consumption by about 35-40 percent.

I have had no adverse side effects once my daily dosage hit the 9 mg level.
Another key advantage is that I am sleeping much better and have a lot more
energy.

I could only wish that others working their way on to the drug have as good a
result as I am having.

Holiday wishes to all.