Two days before I started requip my mail order phamarcy delivered 360 parlodel
caps at 5mg strength. I do not need them and it seems a shame to waste them
sitting on a shelf till they get thrown away a year or two from now. I know
its not wise to use a perscription that has been open but perhaps someone on
the list serv could use them and is willing to take a chance. This is a gift
and I do not want any payment if you can use the perscription.

I will intertain any suggestions or I will mail the pills to anyone who sends
me their name and snail mail address privately on a first come bases. E-mail