Season's Greetings,

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> . . . I don't recall reading anything of significance or indeed anything
> at ALL about PD in either AARP publication.

With some 34 million members, it sounds like there is an opportunity
for someone articulate from the PD community to write an article for
the AARP mag "Modern Maturity".

The web site address is http://www.aarp.org (not .com)

> Errrrrr..... and I have no financial connection with AARP, nor do I
> represent them in any way, other than being a general member who
> values the services they provide.

BTW:  Some people I know are still down on AARP for their long-time
close association with Prudential Insurance, whom AARP dumped
possibly because Pru's abusive sales practices became an
embarrassment.

BTW #2:  When I looked into long term care insurance from AARP, PWP
were automatically excluded due to PD being a pre-existing
condition.  We should bug AARP on pre-existing conditions.

Phil Tompkins