 i got toget this off of my mind befor to night. as my family is taking me
to there big xmas party. a first my nero are at ends they got me on lot of
sterods for my legs. all you hear about them i don't believe in them. they
do help with the pain. allso i put a pillow under my legs where they bend.
wants me to use old brass & don jaun. iwant to walk by my self. theysay i am
bull headed. you can't beat pd if you listen to them all the time. don't
like to whatch tv all the time withso much work to do. they say i look doun
all the time to see where my feet are.i only take them because theey say so.
and a arthenst fire guy came out out to check my home. said it was not safe.
we do not get a long. i use timer that turn on light when it get dark. use
exstengen cords. they are the kind you would use for 220. got only 2 60 watt
bulbs in them. each is on a 15amp braker. i got 250 breaker in my house. all
out lets are on a breaker of there ouwn. if timer are cause of fires why do
they sell them? i could at one time wire a house. but i forget l forget lot
now. but i still can remember lot if given time. so you elec. out there know
i am right. a 220 cord with just 2 60 watt bulbs in 15amp breaaker is not a
fire hasserd. allso usr the i can't think what youcall them but it is to
protect our pc's from over loads use them then to my breaker. may i should
use old brass to walk with but that is not me. why can't we be us. pd are
not dumb. we might take longer on how do things but we can do it. if you saw
my house of all the things to help me. got chair in my shoure mirror on wall
to use my elec shaver. well i feel a littler better now. so happy xamas.

                        73/26 lima,ohio

                      I.Y.Q.don&vivian live of my life
                            net too