What a life Sue and Al - no money, hysterectomy, no parents, medication
doesn't work,
no neighbours to speak of, no car.  Perhaps we can help if you have any
questions, especially to the experts on this list - they're pretty good -
they help me.  I'm 59/2 and struggle to make things right.  Xmas is here and
I am grateful for what I have - could be better but ... Hang in like us -
tell us your worries - Flo