Hi - This Christmas my husband and I would like to make a donation to
Parkinsons Research - our employer will match the donation to a hospital
or research institution - but not to any organization or foundation
(i.e NPF or APDA or whatever).

So - my question is - is there a research institute out there dedicated
to PD - or at least does enough PD-related research to warrent sending them $$  ?
(The equivalent of ST. Judes or Sloan Kettering or something ?)

In the NJ/Princeton area - there is Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital -
that has a neurology dept - but I wouldn't even know where/who to send
anything to.

So if anyone knows of a good responsible place please let me know.

Merry Christmas
& many BLESSINGS in the new year !

(thanks for all your support !)

Donna and family

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000