Another suggestion--the  "Parkinson's Disease Center of Excellence &
Movement Disorder Clinic at the Ohio State University in Columbus,OH does
fine research and works also directly with patients. Dr. Paulson has
recently retired and the current Director is Dr. Jean Hubble,MD.  Phone:
(614)688-4048.  They also publish an excellent newsletter,and sponsor
symposiums (--a?)  Just so you have a choice!.

>>Hi - This Christmas my husband and I would like to make a donation to
>>Parkinsons Research - our employer will match the donation to a hospital
>>or research institution - but not to any organization or foundation
>>(i.e NPF or APDA or whatever).
SNIPED
>>So if anyone knows of a good responsible place please let me know>>
>>Donna and family

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*