Terry-- the message below, like several others, speaks of a fairly large
dose of ReQuip being not only tolerated but also very helpful.  That's
wonderful--but I still wonder in what stage the writer may be, as that is
not given. Just a word of warning-- if you are subject at all to
hallucinations from meds, be VERY careful with ANY of the agonists
(Permax,Parlodel,Mirapex or ReQuip) and add them cautiously to avoid the
sort of "bad paranoid trip" that Peter and a few others have had,
especially of you are also on Sinemet and it is not reduced.  I expect you
know by now that there is NO drug that affects ALL PWPs the same way--so
experiment, with caution, and good luck.

>In a message dated 97-12-23 18:19:19 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:
SNIP>

>Hi Terry:  I started Requip about one month ago. In my opinion I think it is a
>sensational drug. I am taking 5mg three times a day. That dosage is probably 3
>mg. more than I need but it allows me to use a 5 mg pill rather than using 12
>one mg pills through the day.
SNIP
>I have had no adverse side effects once my daily dosage hit the 9 mg level.
>Another key advantage is that I am sleeping much better and have a lot more
>energy.
>
>I could only wish that others working their way on to the drug have as good a
>result as I am having.
>
>Holiday wishes to all.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH