Donna:

A third suggestions to add to your list:

Dr. John Gianutsos, Director of Research
NYU Medical Center/Rusk Institute
Rehab Medicine Research Lab
400 East 34 St, Rm. 414
New York, NY  10016
Phone: (212) 263-6836 =

Dr. John Gianutsos, researches new inventions
and works directly with PWP, to restore mobility,
balance, improve gait, and increase flexibility.

Victoria Nordli cg Doug =

Reply to 12/24/97 posting from