I have just heard UNOFFICIALLY that Special Skills Dogs of Canada
(SSD) will be willing to train a SSD for a pwp.  They just need to
work on their waiting list and receive the request from a suitable
parkie.

Special Skills Dogs of Canada is a program organised by the Lions
Foundation of Canada based in Oakville, Ontario.  Trained dogs for
many disabilities are already in service all over Canada.

The dog and all training is free to the client, who starts paying for
upkeep, food, vets, etc., only after graduation from the school.
All training expenses are paid for by donations, mainly from service clubs
(not just Lions), employee funds and corporations.

No, I don't work for them.  I am a Lion, the dog guide programs are
my favourite charity, LInda and I do some fundraising for them and we
also foster some puppies.  I promote the programs whenever I can.

For more information, get back to me or call the school direct at
905 842 2891.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

les stevens, Tottenham, Ontario