After a hiatus of approximately 4 months during which time I moved to
Pittsburgh, I am back in correspondence with the beloved, yet at times,
overwhelming Parkinson's Digest.  I miss seeing posts from some of the ol=
regulars including John Cottingham and Bob Martone to name a couple. I se=
that Barb Mallut is still entertaining the gang with her wit and expressi=
ve
insights.  Of course no one will ever replace the knowledgeable *tell it
like it is* Alan Bonander.

I must admit the sheer volume of the posts at times has discouraged me fr=
om
keeping up.  I intend to post my 4 year update since having my bi-lateral=

Pallidotomy.

Now that I am in Pittsburgh I hope to be in touch with some of the
Pittsburgh people in the Parkinson's Disease network.  I remember Lisa
Carper and Bill Cordy  were from Pittsburgh.  We moved to Pittsburgh so
that my wife and I could take pastoral positions at the Pleasant Hills
Community Presbyterian Church.  My biggest regret in moving to Pittsburgh=

is that I am no longer able to work with Dr. Iacono in Redlands. =

Dr. Don Berns
110 Delano Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
412-650-6812