Will the person who volunteered to  be a guinea pig on the less expensive
NADH,  please identify him/herself?  I read your message last week at a
reunion in MN and now I've lost it (I think it fell out somewhere over
Ohio).  You took 20mg and said you would try these 1.8mg tabs that cost 19
cents each (100 for $18.95).  Looks like they'll cost about $2 per day.
The Catalog is Nutrition Warehouse Vitamin Factory Outlets, 106 East
Jericho Turnpike, Box 311, Mineola, NY 11501-0311.  Phone 800-645-2929 (
"Se Habla Espanol");  Fax 800-321-2573.  If you just want to order the by
fax without waiting for the catalog, it's item 1216 on page 61 of the
catalog which expires on 1/5/98.  If you would like to take me up on my
offer to pay for the trial period (a month?, more?) just e - mail me
please.

This does seem to be a strange thing to be doing on Christmas Eve....

It's lousy Christmas weather here in NW New Jersey tonight - mid 30's and
raining..  The Weather Channel is on.  It looks like a lot of you out there
are getting snow, though. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,
Bruce Anderson (50,3+)
Schooley's Mountain, NJ