Sue, I sympathize with your problems, but I know that is not much help. Can
you get some disability from the government?  Is your husband working?  Can
your daughter help you financially?  I know this will sound terrible, but
sometimes having a low income can be helpful, by making more government
benefits available. Also, you say you don't want surgery, but if you are a
candidate for surgery that can help with the PD, maybe you should consider it.
I am not an authority on any of this, but hope to be helpful.  Good luck in
whatever you do. [log in to unmask]