Barb, I am a member of AARP too, and I agree they have a lot to offer, for a
very small membership fee. I also have a pile of the Modern Maturity mags that
I will read, as soon as I can retire and have time to read them!  I also have
many other unread magazines, but SOME DAY, I will read them too! Maybe AARP
does not talk about PD or ANY diseases, because they are trying to stress the
PLEASANT parts of aging!  BTW I just saw the movie LIAR LIAR, with Jim Carrey,
and it was really a lot of fun, but when you (or anyone) watches it, pay
particular attention to why he has been avoiding his mother, I got a loud
chuckle out of it, and do not want to spoil  it for anyone!  [log in to unmask]